GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Status: November 2020
§ 1 General - Scope
1. The following general terms and conditions (GTC) apply to all articles offered by MEBREX electric solutions GmbH (hereinafter "MEBREX", "us" or "we") for delivery to consumers in the e-commerce shop (hereinafter online shop) at www.mebrex.eu. The version valid at the time of the finalisation of the contract is applicable. All personal descriptions are to be understood as gender-neutral.
2. Consumers in the sense of these terms and conditions are natural persons with whom MEBREX enters into a business relationship without these persons being assigned a business activity (§ 1 Paragraph 1Z. 2KSchG).
3. Contractor in the sense of these GTCs is anyone who runs a company (§ 1 UGB). Contractors are natural persons who act in a commercial, self-employed or freelance occupation, legal persons or joint partnerships. Authorities and public institutions are treated like contractors.
4. The operator of the online shop and its contractual partners is:
MEBREX electric solutions GmbH, Völking 41, 9431 St. Stefan, registered in the Commercial Register Court of Klagenfurt Regional Court with commercial register number 536412t and represented by the managing directors Hans-Jürgen Schacht and Christian Schlatte. VAT ID No. ATU 75718378, email: email@example.com.
5. The contract language is German.
§ 2 Order / Finalisation of Contract
1. The MEBREX online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers who have their habitual residence (billing address) in Switzerland, Germany and Austria. They must be able to provide a delivery address in the respective country. The online shop is a non-binding catalogue and not a legally binding offer.
2. All images, drawings and photos presented in the online shop are not binding. Deviations or changes in the visual dimension are possible and may arise as a result of the further development of the products.
3. Mebrex will respond to a customer order for goods in the shopping cart that is made binding by clicking on the button "Buy Now", with an order confirmation. However, the order confirmation does not represent an acceptance of the contract by MEBREX. We can accept your order within two days by sending a contract confirmation by email.
§ 3 Prices
1. The prices listed in our online shop at the time (day of order) are applicable and include the statutory sales tax and all other price components. All prices are in EURO. Additional costs (e.g. express shipping, etc.) are shown separately.
2. Delivery costs are shown on the product pages, the shopping cart and order pages, provided these are not included in the product price.
§ 4 Payment
1. The following payment options are available, whereby MEBREX reserves the right to exclude certain types of payment in individual cases:
Credit card (Master Card, Visa and debit card with credit card function)
Immediate bank transfer
§ 5 Retainment of Ownership
1. All delivered goods remain the property of MEBREX until they have been paid for in full.
§ 6 Delivery / Forwarding Costs
1. The delivery of ordered goods is carried out exclusively to the delivery address specified by the customer in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and deliveries to packing stations are not possible.
2. The availability of the goods is shown in the online shop. Shown delivery times are calculated from the time of our delivery confirmation. If no different delivery time is specified in the online shop, with immediate availability it is at least 2 working days.
3. Depending on the size and weight of the individual items, a delivery can consist of several packages. These deliveries may be separated from each other by the parcel service during processing and delivered on different working days.
4. All prices are total prices. They include all taxes including sales tax and duties as well as delivery costs, unless these are shown separately.
§ 7 Warranty / Guarantee
1. The warranty period for consumers is 24 months for delivery of movable items and 12 months for contractors. Damage caused by improper use and / or incorrect operation of the goods by the customer is not covered by the warranty. Examples of this would be: Damage caused by incorrect handling, non-compliance with the contents of the instruction manual (short circuit due to incorrect connection of the cables or the use of the wrong fuel). Increased service and maintenance costs due to improper storage of the product (no emptying of the fuel from the carburettor).
2. Every submitted warranty claim is checked by MEBREX and dealt with in accordance with the valid EU warranty regulations (WKRL, Directive (EU) 2019/771). However, MEBREX reserves the right to decide to repair or replace the item.
§ 8 Cancellation Right (right of withdrawal)
1. The duration of the cancellation period is 14 days and is the same within all EU countries. The right of withdrawal begins on the day the consumer receives the goods.
2.There is no cancellation right (right of withdrawal) for goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or that are clearly tailored to the customer´s personal needs.
3. The consumer must return the goods received. The consumer must carry the direct costs of the return delivery.
4. Consequences of cancellation: If you cancel this contract, we must refund payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you use a different type of delivery than that offered as economical, standard delivery), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which notification of your cancellation of this contract was received. This return payment will be made using the same payment method used when ordering. No fees will be charged for this return payment. The goods are to be returned immediately, but no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us about the cancellation of this contract.
§ 9 Alternative dispute settlement-dispute settlement platform
1. Consumers also have the option of using the EU's online dispute resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
2. You can also submit complaints directly to us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 10 place of jurisdiction)
1. If the customer is an entrepreneur, Klagenfurt is agreed as the exclusive place of jurisdiction. However, MEBREX is also entitled to sue the customer at the place of jurisdiction of his place of residence.
2. These General Terms and Conditions do not apply to entrepreneurs if a separate contract is concluded between them and MEBREX.